TM Laserworks, LLC provides a unique service to anyone that needs items engraved. We have the ability to mark most any surface you will need. We can create custom one-off orders or fill larger orders. We pride ourselves on innovation, design, and customer service. If you are looking for out of the box creations for Employee Gifts, Wedding supplies, trophies, group events, or Branding then we are your company!
What types of products can you engrave?
Our Minilase XL marks all metals, most plastics, carbide, anodized aluminum, painted/coated materials and more. Powerful MOPA fiber laser technology enhances the marking capabilities over basic q-switched fiber laser systems. Selectable pulse durations allow for the processing of a wider variety of materials and substrates.
Return and Refund
Customer satisfaction is very important to us, please contact us immediately via our Customer Service Ticket System, or email TMLaswerworks@gmail.com, if there is an issue with your order. Please describe the reason that best details your item issue, along with images. Claims must be submitted within 10 business days of receipt. TM Laserworks reserves the right to refuse returns. Upon reviewing and accepting your claim, a full or partial refund will be processed within 30 days of receipt of returned goods.
TM Laserworks respects the privacy of anyone who uses a TM Laserworks Website and a TM Laserworks online application (TM Laserworks Order Form, TM Laserworks Fax Order Form).
TMLaserworks.com will, from time-to-time, e-mail members of our e-mail list with special promotions and offers. This will help you take advantage of savings on products that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails, please contact us at TMLaserworks@gmail.com Removals are usually done within 24 hours. However, to ensure that the unsubscribe process has been completed successfully.
If an order is not well received – either due to a typo or other issues – our policy to redo the order and ship it via ground shipping method will still prevail. When an error has been confirmed, (upon following instructions under “claims”) we will make every attempt to promptly redo the order. We will process the redo order exactly as you had originally requested minus any errors that we made. We will not change the product, the logo or artwork or the imprint color when processing the redo unless pre-approved by us.
Replacement only applies to markings/engravings, we do not offer manufacturers warranties on their products. Any problems with the product must go through the respected manufacturer.
* Please check your order immediately upon receipt. All claims must be reported within 7 calendar days upon receipt of goods.
* Claims must be submitted IN WRITING by sending a detailed e-mail to TMLaserworks@gmail.com.
* Attach digital image(s) to your e-mail depicting the problem at hand. Please send us GROUP IMAGES if the problem exists on more than one item. This is very important, as we will need a visual of ALL affected items in order to respond accurately.
* If unable to provide a photograph, you may ship us an "in-hands" sample of the product instead. (The address is under "Contact Us".)
* Upon receipt of the "visual", we promptly remedy the situation and redo the affected portion of the order if mandated.
* If the quantity to be replaced is LESS than 10% of the entire order, we reserve the right to process a credit for that amount rather than redoing that portion.
* All re-dos will ship via UPS Ground. If you require expedited shipping, you will be responsible for those charges.
What are your delivery options?
We take pride in our work and love to see our customers reactions! We hand deliver our products that are within the 200 mile radius. For out of state orders, shipping costs vary from $5-$10 depending on weight.